Friday, January 13, 2017

Three To Buy


Just something to consider. I did not do the homework but this is just observable in small towns in Oklahoma.


Birds of a feather flock together. That is true of companies as well. In small towns like Bristow, Oklahoma you will see one of our holdings, Tractor Supply in the same row with Hibbett Sports and Dollar Tree. Well are they doing well? You bet. All three are successful companies in a small town niche.

Hibbett is a buy right now and Dollar Tree has run up a little too much so we wait some for it to come back to reality. Investors know it's a win so they are paying a premium for it now.

I am not adding Hibbett to our fantasy portfolio because I only want 15 holdings. We perhaps could sell LCI and probably should. I still think healthcares' Trump bruise will turn skin tone in 2018 or sooner. So pride keeps me in LCI. Emotional. Not good but my stance. Time is always the test.

Well we are at a gain today of $3,149 or a 5.94% increase since September. Annualized that would be an awesome return. Don't count the chickens I have learned. Paper gain. We have a major loss in LCI and slight loss in DNKN.

So buy Hibbett!





No comments:

Post a Comment